Welcome to the FLN Hub!
This site has been created to provide you with a learning journey to improve education systems’ capacity to deliver on children’s foundational literacy and numeracy (FLN) success. The contents of this site are for your general information, learning and use only.
1. ACCESS AND USE
The site is open to and welcomes people from around the world. UNICEF aims to create an environment on the FLN Hub website where every person feels comfortable, no matter their nationality, gender, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, or political conviction.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by, any other party.
2. ACCOUNT CREATION AND SECURITY
The FLN Hub features a capacity building and learning journey, that can be accessed in two ways:
• The “Capacity Builder”, offers a self-directed learning journey to improve the implementation of your FLN interventions or programmes. The Capacity Builder is now accepting a limited number of users to participate in its roll-out. To access the Capacity Builder, you will need to submit a request through registration, by completing a form on the site. You will be required to provide your name, title, organization, email address and the name of the country you are supporting. The FLN Hub team will review your request, and if approved, you will receive an email enabling you to create an account and access the Capacity Builder.
• The “FLN Accelerator” offers tailored support for the learning journey to strengthen capacity to deliver on FLN. Only select countries that are part of the Accelerator Program will have access to the FLN Accelerator.
If you choose to create an account to access the Capacity Builder or the FLN Accelerator, you will be required to create an account. In setting up your account, you will be required to provide your name, title, organization, email address and to create a password.
If you have any reason to believe that your account is no longer secure – if your password has been stolen, for instance – you should change your password as soon as possible. If you cannot access your account to change your password, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. USE OF THE SITE BY MINORS
We will do our best to assess any possible risks to minors from third parties when they use this site and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks.
For minors under ages 14, the email address used for registration must be that of their parent or guardian.
4. LINKS TO EXTERNAL RESOURCES
The site may include links to other websites that are not under UNICEF’s control. UNICEF provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by UNICEF of any website, product or service. If you decide to access linked third-party websites or applications, you do so at your own risk. UNICEF does not assume any responsibility or liability in respect of such websites, including, for example, responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those websites.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may only use the content and resources for your own personal. You must not use any part of the content or resources on the site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us first.
You may not:
• transfer the content or resources to another person or "mirror" the content or resources on any other server.
• use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content and resources on this site must always be acknowledged.
• reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise access the source code for any software that may be used to operate this site. You may not remove any copyright, license, or other notices on any resources or otherwise on this site.
The UNICEF name and emblem are the exclusive property of UNICEF. They are protected under international law. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of UNICEF. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this site, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Your use of this site, and any of its contents or resources, is entirely at your own risk.
UNICEF provides this site and its content and resources “as is”. The United Nations and UNICEF disclaim any liability or responsibility arising from the use of this site or its content and resources. The United Nations and UNICEF, its officials, employees, consultants, agents and contractors, will not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of this site and its content, including the inappropriate, improper, or fraudulent use of such content.
While FLN Hub makes efforts to test the site and its content, 100% virus free is not guaranteed, thus we encourage you to run anti-virus program on your device.
UNICEF does not warrant that the functions contained in the content or resources on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the content or resources. No representations or warranties of any kind concerning this site are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any issues that you may encounter that result from your use of this site. Under no circumstances can UNICEF be held responsible for any damages or injuries you may have related to your use of this site.
You agree to indemnify, at your own expense, UNICEF, its officials, employees, consultants, and agents, against any claims, including your costs and expenses, by any third party, resulting from your use of this site.
The mention of names of specific companies or products on this site does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of UNICEF.
The use of particular designations of countries or territories or maps on this site does not reflect a position by UNICEF on the legal status of such countries or territories, of their authorities and institutions or of the delimitation of their boundaries.
7. TERMINATION; WITHDRAWAL OF RESOURCES
You agree that we may terminate your use of this site, in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, and that we shall not have any liability to you for any such action. Without limiting any of our other rights or remedies, it is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances users of this site who are repeat copyright infringers. We will not be required to provide you any service or engage in any activity if we believe that the service or activity may violate any applicable law or regulation.
8. PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this site, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last Updated: 8 November 2021